Goodwood Track Day 105dB
A high-octane, fun-fuelled day of driving your own car around one of the world’s most challenging racing circuits. Push your car to its limits on one of the UK’s most challenging race tracks and drive in the tracks of legends such as Jim Clark and Sir Jackie Stewart.
Your experience includes:
- At least three 15-minute driving sessions for a half-day and six 15-minute sessions for a full-day
- Full drivers briefing with Chief Driving Instructor
- Buffet lunch plus the option to add additional lunches for guests for £21 per person, but must be purchased 72 hours before Track Day.
- Barista style tea and coffee available throughout your experience for you and your guests.
- Noise testing before you head out onto the circuit
- One driver included in the price only – additional drivers and passengers are free of charge
- Option to purchase one-to-one tuition from a Goodwood Driving Instructor